Core Physical Therapy continues to operate following the current recommendations of the American Physical Therapy Association, CDC, and CISA (Homeland security).
The staff at Core Physical Therapy recognizes the dedication and commitment that the medical community has put forth during this time of crisis due to COVID-19. With the global decision to have all medical doctors treat emergency cases only, patients are in need of a first point of contact for the evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions. We have been contacted by local physician groups inquiring if we are still operating as they are focused upon addressing the demands related to COVID-19 and other illnesses.
We have enhanced several of our internal processes to assist us in the preservation of our patients and employee’s health, who, we care deeply for.
Our Enhanced Precautions Include:
• All patients are screened via phone per the CDC and WHO guidelines.
• Our waiting room and reception process has been modified to reduce congestion and enhance social distancing efforts. Upon arriving to our office, we request you call us and wait patiently in your vehicle.
• Our staff will ensure social distancing guidelines are maintained throughout the treatment. We have a large facility with over 10,000 sq/feet available to us which should minimize/avoid and patient to patient contact.
• Our office has 7, spacious, private treatment rooms so that patients can opt for isolation during their treatment. Distance between treatment tables and gym equipment have also been increased to greater than or equal to six feet.
• Every surface that is touched is disinfected immediately after use following CDC guidelines.
• Hand sanitizing stations are plentiful and set out for patient and employee use. In addition, all employees will be employing basic hand hygiene via hand washing for a minimum of 20 seconds following every patient interaction. Patients are asked to sanitize their hands immediately upon entry and practice good hand hygiene while present.
• Employee travel and community contact has been limited to essential only.
• Any team member that is feeling ill will remain home and seek appropriate medical attention.
• If you are experiencing any of the following: shortness of breath, cough or fever please reschedule your appointment and seek medical attention.
• If you are uncomfortable with continuing care at this time, we understand. Please call our office or discuss this with your treating therapist.
We will continue to update our status and new information surfaces.